Q. Does your company supply furniture?
A. Yes. We are the retailers of office furniture having an array of product collections from around the world.
Q. How many days you take to deliver the furniture ?
A. We take 2 to 4 working days to delivery it .
Q. What is the difference between an Interior Decorator and an Interior Designer?
A. You may have occasionally heard the terms for interior decorator and interior designer interchanged. However, there is a difference between the two titles. An interior decorator generally refers to someone who deals with finishes, surfaces, furniture, and wall coverings. Also, an interior decorator may work in a variety of venues from a design showroom to a remodeling retail store.
An interior designer is a more specialized career field, requiring a certain combined level of education, work experience, and licensing. An interior designer may create spaces for the inside of a commercial office building, design the lighting for a restaurant, or select the furnishings of a home. An interior designer may also deal with issues of safety like accessibility and building codes
Q. Why should I pay for a designer when some retail and builder supply stores offer “free design assistance?
A. While it is true that many retail establishments may offer “free” advice and assistance, and that sometimes, though not always, those consultants may be very good at what they do, it is also true that although the advice they offer you is “free,” they definitely are not working for “free” and their primary allegiance and obligation is to their employer.
Q. What should I have at our first meeting for my project?
- Collect clippings from magazines and photos of items and decors that appeal to you. Or the link to your Pinterest Boards of your ideas
- Think about colors, styles and effects you like.
- Know what you want to accomplish, what the room or house should do for you when finished.
- Should it be formal or casual, traditional or contemporary?
- Know your objective and lifestyle needs.
- Establish a time frame in which you would like to work
- Have a budget in mind and be honest about it with your designer. Having a ball park figure is a good start.